July 27, 2008

Reflections

I have a little less than 2 weeks before I go back home to San Francisco. It's been a crazy journey this past month and a half as I've traveled all over the place. Here's a quick run-down:

Things I'm glad to have experienced:
* Traveled to many places in Switzerland, Germany and France. England is going to be the last stop.
* Learned a lot about the world of Human Rights from an idealist and a realistic perspective.
* Met people from all over the world. Now, I have friends in the Philippines, Cote D'ivoire, Costa Rica and even Georgia (the country, not the state!).
* Eaten some really amazing pastries. HAHA
* Weird European keyboards. :shrug:
* Gotten challenged to step out of my comfort zone more than ever and to reexamine myself and my life from a more global perspective.

Things I miss from home:
* My bed.
* My family
* Asian food.
* My friends.

I'm off to Paris tomorrow to meet Joanna. I'm really looking forward to spending time with a familiar face and good friend from home. I promise to have pictures up soon. Hope you all are well!

No comments: