Side story: So my friend gave me a 4GB SD card for my camera and I switched to that for this weekend. However, when I came home, I realized that the card does NOT work on any of the things I've tried (transfer cable from camera, SD drives in computers, a flash drive for SD cards...). So I cannot get my pictures off of the card. :( I'm really sad but hopefully it'll work when I get home and get to use my own cord for my camera. So I'm sorry for the lack of pictures for this post.
All the towns were very distinctively "Alsacian" with a unique sense of architecture and, of course, with many wine tasting opportunities. Here's a sample:

I promise that it really does look like that. (My friend Alyssa took that.)
It'll keep it short since there are no visuals but just know that I came away with two small bottles of wine and a better appreciation of the Alsace region of France. It was lots of fun to wander and explore these towns with new friends and admire the very old (think from the 1500s) buildings that have been kept in pristine condition. I'll try to update this with more pictures later ;).
1 comment:
So pretty! How are you doing?? I miss you!!
Post a Comment