August 30, 2008

Dreaming of

everywhere else in the world but here. After coming back from Europe, I was really relieved to sleep in my own bed and shower in my own shower again. However, it took merely three days and I was itching to see the world again. I thought: "uh oh. I have the travel bug really bad!" and talking to various friends who had come home from their own adventures certainly didn't help. I have quite a few plans in the air:
1. Japan, Korea, HK
2. Italy, Greece, and Turkey
3. Australia and New Zealand
4. Costa Rica, Argentina, and Brazil.

However, only God knows when I would ever get to go to those places. (But don't let that stop you from telling me if/when you ever go and need a traveling buddy.) haha The last week of school has admittedly been much harder after coming up with all these plans in my mind but perhaps it will get to happen much sooner than I think. ;)

Speaking of school, I have to admit that I've actually been enjoying it. Perhaps its the ability to pick the classes I'm interested in. But it has also been helped by the fact that I feel much more comfortable at school this year. I've been told countless times that the first year is the hardest; that it is the most agonizing. And looking back, in this instance, the grass IS much greener on the other side. It IS nicer to be a 2L and I'm looking forward to the challenges that this year has to offer.

I promise the next post will be less reflective and I'll try to come up with sarcastic stories to tell you. Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

steph said...

japan! is that me? :))

think bug said...

haha korea.. yes...