
That is a ghetto panoramic of downtown Geneva that I made out of three separate pictures. I know, its ghetto. hahaha The fountain is on most of the time except for when its windy and the ball is there because of the Euro Cup being in town. Look really hard and you'll see it in the line between the second and third picture. :P

That's the Cathedral from where I took the "panoramic". :)

Apparently a very famous clock made out of flowers along the lakefront. Decorated for the Euro Cup.

This is the meeting room in the Palais de Nations (aka. the United Nations). I aspire to sit down there one day. haha

My classmates and I in front of the globe that is the universal symbol of the U.N.

I bought some chips at the grocery store and they were, surprise, Euro Cup decorated. :P hehe. The chips are the shape of a soccer ball, jersey and shorts.

The Portugal vs. Czech game. Portugal 3, Czech 1. Two words: Cristano Ronaldo.
Alright, time to go study. Peace out my friends and if you want to see more of the academic side of my trip try: usfils.blogspot.com. Au Revoir until next time!
1 comment:
it looks like the ball is just hanging mid-air.....
the soccer games look like so much fun!
Post a Comment