Almost. I'm neck deep in the middle of finals and the only things keeping me afloat are my wonderful study group and the knowledge that I will be in Europe in one month. And alas, unlike last semester, I don't have little law-appropriate jingles to keep you entertained. Sigh.
However, I do have some stories to share.
Story#1:
So we have these study rooms in the basement of the library big enough for six people at a time. They're wonderful b/c they have whiteboards so you can write out all the rules on it and discuss it with your study buddies. Just to show how delirious people get around finals: My friends and I were studying until late (i.e. 10pm) last night as we have been for about ten days now. Achal walked by and decided to press his face against the window and leave his ugly lip marks on it. It was truly a frightening thing. I made him wipe it off.
Story #2:
The whiteboards get really dirty from so much use so Allison decided to clean it off with whiteboard cleaner. She wiped the whole thing squeaky clean and it ended up smelling like spray paint fumes. It was not good...I got woozy.
Story#3:
Ray likes to wear flesh-colored pants...apparently. And Ning likes to play footsie with everyone under the table. No idea why she likes that.
Story#4:
Someone asked me (a guy): "Is law school hard?"
I replied: "Does kicking you in your special area hurt?"
(I was a bit stressed out to say the least...)
Story#5:
Videos for you to enjoy:
And I shall end with that ladies and gentlemen. As you can see from the stories above, I've lost all my marbles. But hopefully I will be done with my first year and packing my bags the next time you see a post
2 comments:
Hang in there my friend! Almost done!
Stay away from the white board cleaner!
no more playing footsie w/ you!
Post a Comment