May 18, 2008

Celebrate Good Times, Cmon

I didn't know how I would feel when this moment came. So its a surprise that besides the expected relief I feel, I also feel a bit sad, a bit anxious, and definitely happy as well. The first year of law school is over and now I have an entire summer in Europe ahead of me. Of course, I'm very excited but I'm also kinda worried about leaving everything behind for 2 months when I know there's lots to be done during the summer. They say that life is a rat race and when you're in law school, that race doesn't even take a breather even when the calendar says you're supposed to be on vacation. So here's to the summer ahead, may a lot of things be accomplished and may a lot of fun be had...all under the Grace of God. :) I'm truly grateful for where I am right now and so let's have a :clap: for being a 2L!

3 comments:

shallison said...

clap clap clap

Mii said...

slow claps

Michelle said...

Horray for finishing!!! :) I hope you have the awesomest time in EUrope. Soooo envious!