2011 is ALMOST halfway over. Spring has come and gone. World disasters and royal fairytales have all taken their turn as the latest headline. And all that to say that it's been a LONG time since I've written here.
I've come to say "Hello" blogosphere.
I don't even know where to begin with the updates in my own life. Started working (kind of), met so many more friends, and once again face a difficult situation in the Wong household. And these things only begin to scratch the surface. There have been moments of such joy (as I was once again given a glimpse of what it would be like to worship our Lord forever in heaven) and also moments of such personal brokenness that I could do nothing to stop the tears from falling down my face.
Life often feels like an emotional roller coaster.
And throughout all the changes and challenges, God and His Word have been the rock and refuge in my life. I'm definitely no theologian and have so far to go in my understanding of Scripture but the Book of James has been especially encouraging during this period of my life. Not only did it remind me of God's calling for us to live out our lives of faith but also of the need to be constantly aware of and to resist the temptations of the world.
Definitely easier said than done.
This really hasn't been much of an update has it? I guess all I can say is that, while life may not seem to have changed all that much in circumstance or in monumental decisions, the Lord has definitely moved me in so many ways these last few months. I am humbled.
No comments:
Post a Comment