It's 3am and I decided to post something. My body is totally out of whack so I thought I might as well make the most of it for now.
Anyways, the beast known as the Bar Exam ended a few days ago and I have been trying to regain my sanity ever since. Looking back at that experience, it is a bit like when the Lord puts you through the fire and you emerge a stronger person. I'm not trying to equate a mere test to God's immense work in one's life but it did feel a bit like that. It's amazing how the stress and fear just gets pushed aside while every fiber of your being is focused on this one task. God created the human body to be a breath-takingly intricate and adaptable thing. It's incredible.
At the end of the day, what I'm grateful for is not only God's sovereignty over all things that happened (including the dreaded computer malfunctions) but also the immense support I received during this time. In the days and weeks before the test, I had friends and family leave me Facebook messages/wall posts, text and email me words of encouragement. Your prayers and thoughts have meant so much and for you to share your love with me was directly a reflection of the Lord's love for me as well.
Thank you from the bottom of my tired heart. :)
Now, its time to catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment