June 20, 2010

Mush

That is how my brain feels.

It's been a while since I posted anything. In fact, two months. During that time, I finished my last set of finals, had almost a month off (that I immensely enjoyed), graduated from law school, and am now fully in the midst of studying for the California Bar Examination.

Here's a picture from happier times:

My parents and I during graduation.

However, at this moment, this is what my life looks like:

3 out of the 12 or so books I have to study from.

And I'm exhausted. I don't know how I'm going to last another month.

My friends and family have been very encouraging and have given me so much support. But I find myself always dreading the questions of:
"When is your exam?!"
"You don't have time to hang out when you have so much time?"

I know its hard to understand from the outside perspective but really, I have to basically cram all the information into my head in the next month and I'm NOT happy about it. My patience is wearing thin and I continually find myself needing to stop, breathe and hope my stress levels get lower.

Yet through it all, God's Grace has lead the way. When I lose my cool, get frustrated at all the well meaningful people around me, and wallow in my own despair...that is when the Lord reminds me of what I'm here for. His Glory and His Glory alone. Such a simple concept and yet one that is so hard to hold onto daily.

And so I pray for more of His strength, patience and endurance. And I ask for your forgiveness if you have had to suffer through my moods.

It's definitely not you, it's me.

1 comment:

The Whap said...

Drinking also helps.