January 22, 2010

Two Ten

And January has been off with a bang. The first two weeks were really difficult on a personal level (not to mention all the crazy things going on in the world lately...prayers for Haiti). However, I've been tremendously blessed by all the time I've gotten to spend with my family and by the many encouraging words and prayers that my friends have sent me. God is SO good. :D

So now, I'm looking at school back in full swing. My last semester of law school. What an exciting and yet scary thought! I have a competition in Oregon, an internship-related trip to Switzerland, graduation and the California Bar to look forward to...all in the next half a year. To say that things are changing in my life would be a bit of an understatement. And yet what I've been thankful for, as I see the light at the end of the tunnel, is the Lord's faithfulness. His provision has been overwhelming and I'm so grateful that He has shown me how He puts all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Therefore, I will end this post with a smile. I look forward to seeing everything pan out. Here's to 2010 improving day by day. :)

No comments: