Today was a pretty crazy day as far as announcements go.
Mr. Jobs unleashed his latest mad-scientist experiment in the form of the latest technology in assisting female :cough: menstrual :cough: cycles and Mr. Obama talked about all things related to national security, health care, education, and clean energy. However, another more simple incident stuck out in my mind today.
I was driving home from school as usual and as I rounded the corner to my neighborhood, I noticed that there were lights coming out of a nearby house. I took another look and 'lo & behold, their Christmas tree was shining brightly from their window. I thought long and hard about the date and realized it is currently January 27. That's 4 days from February. A full month after Christmas. My question is: "which of the following options are why they still have their Christmas tree up?"
A. They are supremely lazy.
B. All the lightbulbs in their house burned out and the Christmas lights are their own option left.
C. They truly intend to live the spirit of Christmas every day.
D. They forgot about it.
I'm somewhat baffled.
2 comments:
that's my house!
that would be my house too.. haha. when i lived in LA, my roomie and i left the tree up all year. and when we needed some christmas cheer, we plugged in the lights. :)
Post a Comment