November 29, 2009

Silent Nights

Or maybe not so silent ones. It's been kinda crazy with Thanksgiving just past and Christmas coming up. It also reminds me that I started this blog two years ago, hoping to document my journey through law school and all the adventures in between my time with the books.

And what a crazy ride it has been. It's been not only intellectually challenging but I've had to grow so much on all personal levels. Once again, we're back to finals time. My second to last one. Although I find myself lacking serious motivation to put my all into the work I know I need to do, I also know that I must finish strong and not let go of the race the Lord has called me to. It is definitely not over yet as I have an internship in Europe to plan for next year, another jam-packed wedding season, and plans to take personal time for myself.

So, as I look forward to Christmas break and the beginning of yet another year, it is my hope that God will not only continue to equip me for all He has set out before me but that I will continue to rest in His provision and in the knowledge that He has so many more exciting things planned ahead.

Thanks for staying with me this whole time and wish me luck as I try to cram this knowledge into my very unwilling brain! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hang in there, friend! :)