October 18, 2009

Mid-Autumn Musings

It is now the end of October. It seems like I say this more and more often but where has the year gone!?! They say time flies when you're having fun and it seems like the Lord has blessed me with immense amounts of it this year. I just came back from one of my favorite places, Disneyland, and I couldn't help but think of all the amazing things I've gotten to do so far in 2009 and the year isn't even over yet. God is truly amazing.

However, I do have a pressing matter needing feedback.

I'm attending a party at school that requires a costume. I was Minnie Mouse at my school's Halloween fair for the local school children last year so I can't do that again. I have no idea what to wear and I only have a week!! Help!

Suggestions? Be nice please!!

2 comments:

shallison said...

do you want to be an otter pop with me

or we could where's waldo

wu_blog said...

http://www.moolanomy.com/2057/25-frugal-halloween-costumes-jill08/