So my friend "Cheryl" is hilarious. (She made me change her name) We've talked a lot lately about how we really want to be good examples to our non-Christian friends and how we want to make more of an effort to reach out to them. Here are several analogies she's come up with.
"Cheryl": "Sharing the Gospel is like if I found out how to get free burritos. If I knew how to get free burritos, I'd be telling EVERYONE I knew how to do it. Why do I not do that with Jesus? He's better than free burritos!" [I'm paraphrasing]
"Cheryl": [her friend told her] "using IE (Internet Explorer) is kind of the same as being sexually active with people who probably have std's -- you're really just asking for it"
Her reply? "no NO ONE TOLD ME! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I guess this is the kind of the experience of what would happen to all our non christian friends when they reach the afterlife. [Their reaction] 'Why didn't anyone TELL ME about Heaven!?'"
*Disclaimer: "Cheryl" is not a mean person. Imagine these phrases being said very randomly. haha
1 comment:
Wow. I know exactly who "Chery" is. You may as well have put her real name in big flashing yellow and red font.
Post a Comment