December 17, 2008

Heartbeat

A lot of people lately have told me that they've watched the WongFu videos that I embedded a few posts back. That's just a sample of my super AZN side. Here's the other:



I would like to think that even though I'm normally an enthusiastic and energetic person, I'm still fairly rational. I mean I DO have to survive in a world that is ALL about the art of making the persuasive and logical argument. However, the person in the video is probably my forever musical love AND the the imaginary man in my life who makes me lose all logic. Welcome to my full-blown asianness.

p.s. Thanks for all the comments on the last post. I didn't think it would get such a response. Now if only one of you had posted a joke....

4 comments:

think bug said...

wow... who knew that Alex would have the immortal invisible musical crush? :P

i tagged you in a blog..

chubbs said...

what?! it's not RAIN??? hahaha.... ;)


*rain rain* !!

Joshua Go said...

RAIN!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5c7fj_stephen-colbert-vs-rain-dance-off_fun

Anonymous said...

OMG KEK