I'm sure you're expecting a rant about how you all should vote tomorrow. (And you SHOULD VOTE tomorrow by the way.) However, I have something in addition to say. It's been raining in the Bay Area the last few days and it seems like it will continue to do so. And what happens on rainy days?
Crazy city drivers + water.
It's normally already frustrating enough to drive through the City to get to school every morning. But when you put rain into the equation, its like 10x...no, make that 100x worse. It's like how people in D.C. would freak out whenever it snowed. They FREAKED OUT. Here, its like people have never driven through rain. What's up with that? So everyone, please calm down, put on your headlights, and just drive normally while maintaining safety. I do not want to have to suddenly brake because you realized you were going too fast.
We do want you to get to your local polling place in one piece. ;) And if my sole words cannot convince you, I'm sure my ninja can.

:End of public service announcement:
2 comments:
cute ninja
chap 6 is up... sorry it's late. i'll try to be better with chap 7.. and so forth. :D
Post a Comment