October 7, 2008

Being Nice

So its that time of the semester again where I feel anything BUT nice. I'm grumpy, stressed out and MAJORLY procrastinating on the mountain of work that is waiting for me. So what do I do? Watch Wongfu videos. Let's just say its a bit of a throwback to college (I started with their first ever video "seniorita" sophomore year of college) and a good, reliable way to procrastinate.

I know these videos have been up for a year now but I just thought I would share because...I'm being nice.






My question is, they always make videos from the guys' perspective. This is not surprising because...well, they're three guys. However, my question is why they've never tempted a female version of this story. I think it could be very well said that girls are often placed in the "nice girl" category. These are those girls that you always see as a "sister" but never anything more. It's not because they're physically unattractive or uninteresting but just something about them never seems to catch the boys' fancy.

I think Wongfu should try it. hahaha

2 comments:

Mii said...

Hey! You, me, and Allison should make a "nice girl" video. :D

Joshua Go said...

Men can't resort to showing a little leg. We have hairy legs and it's gross. Women always have that option.