Check out this site for more.
I am SO curious about what goes through people's heads when they pick things like that for their bridal party to wear. Is it:
1. I REALLY need them to look worse than me. It IS my day of glory after all.
2. I've always had this childhood dream of pink everywhere on my wedding day! I <3 pink! Pink! Pink! Pink!
OR
3. I'm tired of looking. Whatever the dog picks first.
I mean do you REALLY want to look at your wedding photos in let's say, 10 years, and shudder over what you made those poor girls wear? We are always called to try and make wise choices in life and I would have to say you've really failed if you chose something like the specimen above. Sigh.
Congrats Jenny and Andrew! :D Can't wait to visit the PNW!
4 comments:
AHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you actually blog that. I knew you would like the website! You know, after chatting w/ you the other day, the second thing that came to my mind when I found out my sister-that-I-always-had got engaged too, was..."oh... I hope she won't pick an ugly dress for me to wear...". HAHA.
Nice blog, Princess.
I'm Noah, BTW. Will hit you up on Facebook.
i think you would really nice in that.
Post a Comment