And I'm not talking about sports in Chicago.
If I was in NYC right now, I'd probably be the farthest away from Wall Street that I could. I'm sure its quite depressing there right now. This sort of makes me glad I didn't go for an MBA instead. However, let's be real. Its not like it won't affect all other industries. As this article highlights, I'm sure everyone is more and more nervous about their prospects in the working world nowadays. And I'm sure that's why the trend of incoming law students are getting younger as well...I wouldn't want to go out and get a job now either.
Who are the people with "job security" in this day and age?
Here's my list:
Madonna
I.M. Pei
Ruth Bader-Ginsburg
J.K. Rowling
Michael Phelps
What do they all have in common? They're famous!! And only one of them are related to my field. (You BETTER be able to tell which one...) What does this tell me? Either I have kick some Giada de Laurentiis butt or I'm doomed.
Someone buy me a KitchAid mixer quick.
2 comments:
throw in some cookie dough mix while you're at it..
You could always be a squatter living in a cabin in the woods and living off the land.
Post a Comment