So, it is two down, two more to go but my brain is already on vacation. NOT a good thing in grad school.
But here are some jingles that I (and my friend Jessie) have come up with this week:
"Jingle Bells, Finals Smell, Robin made a Contract..."
Her version: "Jingle Bells. Finals Smell. Alex went crazy. She got no sleep, Went on a caffeine spree and passed her first year, YAY."
Or: "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, Finals are all around us, and my head EXPLODES."
"You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not kill, Or I'll put you on Death Row."
Lastly,
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose. And it distracted all the other reindeers and went on to cause an accident.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say: 'Rudolph with your nose so bright, I'm going to have to make a claim tonight...."
Ok, I'm clearly losing it. :) But a Happy Holiday season to you all and a very Merry Christmas. Let's not forget the real reason for the season: <><.
2 comments:
it's beginning to look a lot like FINALS TIME... everywhere at school. it's the ugliest sight to see, with all the students as examinees.. right within your libraryyyy....
:P
I am sitting next to you.
Post a Comment